Our mission at Good Neighbors Child Care is to provide quality childcare in a Christian environment to school age children in the Pleasant View community.
It is our desire to help every child reach his/her full potential. We feel this goal can be reached by offering each child a safe, healthy learning environment where they can grow in all aspects including: cognitively, socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Our desired outcome for each child is that they will continue to learn to be successful as they grow into adulthood.
Good Neighbors Child Care wishes to serve families in the church congregation and community who need care for their children. In this growing community with many working, commuting parents we see a unique opportunity to provide quality childcare. At the same time, having a childcare program within the church is a step in our faith walk, as we strive to do the will of God. With Pleasant View Elementary School as a next-door neighbor, offering before/after school and summer care is a great way to reach out and provide for our community.
1. To help parents provide for their families.
2. To provide a safe, healthy learning environment for the children.
3. To model and encourage responsible citizenship.
4. For children to engage in developmentally appropriate activities.
5. To introduce children to new and educational experiences and broaden their knowledge base.
6. Foster caring relationships with children to introduce the love of Christ.